Contract Work: Architectural
Fred Bayliss offers the following services either as part of a team or as an individual package.
- Working with architects and designers to complete feasibility and planning applications.
- Technical advice and leadership.
- Building regulation drawings and applications.
- Detailed construction design and drawing package
- Preparation of detailed specifications and schedules.
- Contract advice and administration.
- Tender advice and procedures.
- Project management.
- Apple Mac system.
- Vectorworks, Word and Excel proficient.
- Drawing board trained.
- Happy to travel for regular briefings and progress meetings.
- Own fully equipped office.
Contract Work: Construction
Fred Bayliss tailors his service to the individual needs of contractors looking for additional support, including:
- Project management and co-ordination
- The correct interpretation of drawings and specifications
- Advice on the correct interpretation of contract particulars and procedures.
- Compliance with building regulations and planning conditions.
- Liaison with the design team on construction issues.
- Quality and time management.
Fees for Contract work will be confirmed following agreement of the scope of work involved.
Disbursements such as printing & mileage will be added to the fee quoted